Followers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

On the run...

A short post to start us off on the right foot. Just about to head out walking, jogging (maybe) in the chilly 30 degrees that we have today-- before the sun goes down. I've been working out on the Wii Fit and can jog in place for 60 minutes, but I'm not so sure about on the road. Last time I tried I had to give up after about 5 minutes of jogging. You can bet there was no runner's euphoria or sense of accomplishment. Not exactly the most encouraging start. But-- I'm determined. Wii says I can run for five miles or more in 30 minutes, so let's take that to the bank and see what happens. Y'all can watch and laugh. 

I'm starting this blog as another way to reach out to readers and music lovers and thinkers around the globe. It's titled after one of my songs, but perhaps it's also a way to encourage you to stop by. The read will be fast, the thinking... we'll dive a bit deeper.

Meanwhile, my feet are saying "Woman, you better get us out on the road, because we're about to walk over to the fridge and eat some ice cream, yes we are." 

love ya,
Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment